For investor! Land for sale in Carretera Ensenada - Tijuana Ensenada ( Baja California, MX ) Land Only

$4,340,000

Baja Real Estate Group

Antonio Orendain Antonio Orendain 661-123-4538 (Office) 661-613-2332 (Office) 310-940-2434 (Cell) Request More Info

  • $33 DLLS PER SQM
  • Type: Lots and Land
  • Style: Single Story
  • Size: 131,483 sq. m.
  • Development Level: Land Only
  • Lot Size: 131483 sq. m.
  • MLS #: LBDM001

Description

The Baja California coast in total, has about 1,380 kilometers of extension. They are distributed almost by halves in two bodies of water (52% of the coastlines are located in the Pacific Ocean and the remaining 48% in the Gulf of California). The municipality of Tijuana only has 14 kilometers of coastline, while Playas de Rosarito has 45 kilometers, Ensenada has 1,049 kilometers, of which approximately 80 are in COCOTREN.


Despite the fact that as a whole, the corridor called COCOTREN represents only 10.6% of the total coastal zone of the state, it is the most important area from the point of view of the economy, the number of companies, the total number of jobs, the Gross production, human settlements, living standards, and the supply of goods and services are superior to neighboring states such as Sonora and Baja California Sur.

Description of the original project:
The CalafiaHills land is located south of Rosarito Beach to the east the "free road Km 43". to Ensenada passing "La Misión Calafia" a historical landmark. It is a planned community with about 180 individual houses and about 170 condominiums in a skyscraper, and almost all would have ocean views. A clubhouse with a pool and jogging and hiking trails. The first phase with 61 units was scheduled to end in 2008
Five models of residences were designed
San José, is actually 2 units - attached. They consist of 1 bedroom / 1.5 bathroom and 3 bedroom /2.5 bathroom. Living space is 2,207 SF, terrace is 840 SF and the garage has 366 SF. Both units have a kitchen, dining room, and living room.
The San Juan has 3 bedrooms / 3 bathrooms. Living space is 1,346 SF, terrace is 581 SF and garage is 280 SF
The San Diego is a 3 bedroom / 3.5 bath unit (with 2 optional bedrooms). Living space is 1,937 SF, terrace is 833 SF and garage is 280SF.
The San Miguel has 3 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. The living space is 1,787 SF, the terrace is 312 SF and the garage has 334 SF.
The San Pedro has 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms. Living space is 2,002 SF, terrace is 312 SF and the garage has 334 SF

La costa de Baja California en total, tiene unos 1,380 Kilómetros de extensión. Se reparten casi por mitades en dos cuerpos de agua (el 52 % de los litorales se ubican en el Océano Pacífico y el restante 48% en el Golfo de California). El municipio de Tijuana solamente tiene 14 kilómetros de litoral, mientras que Playas de Rosarito cuenta con 45 kilómetros, Ensenada cuenta con 1,049 kilómetros, de los cuales aproximadamente 80 se encuentran en el COCOTREN.


A pesar de que en conjunto, el corredor denominado COCOTREN representa apenas el 10.6% del total de la zona costa del estado, es la zona más importante desde el punto de vista de la economía, la cantidad de empresas, el total de empleos, la producción bruta, los asentamientos humanos, el nivel de vida y la oferta de bienes y servicios es superior a los Estados vecinos como Sonora y Baja California Sur.

Descripción del proyecto original :
El terreno CalafiaHills está situado al sur de Rosarito Beach al este el "camino libre Km 43". a Ensenada pasando el "La Misión Calafia" un hito histórico. Es una comunidad planeada con cerca de 180 casas individuales y cerca de 170 condominios en un rascacielos, y casi todos tendrían vista al mar. Una casa club con piscina y senderos para trotar y caminatas. La primera fase con 61 unidades estaba programada para terminar en 2008
Se diseñaron cinco modelos de residencias
San José,es en realidad 2 unidades – adjunta. Constan de 1 dormitorio/1.5 baño y baño 3 dormitorios /2.5. Espacio habitable es 2.207 SF, terraza es 840 SF y el garaje tiene 366 SF. Ambas unidades tienen una cocina, comedor y sala de estar.
El San Juan,tiene 3 recámaras / 3 baños. Espacio habitable es 1.346 SF, terraza es 581 SF y el garaje es 280 SF
El San Diego,es una unidad de 3 dormitorio/3.5 baños (con 2 dormitorios opcionales). Espacio habitable es 1.937 SF, terraza es 833 SF y el garaje es 280SF.
El San Miguel,cuenta con 3 dormitorios y 3.5 baños. El espacio habitable es 1.787 SF, terraza es 312 SF y el garaje tiene 334 SF.
El San Pedro,cuenta con 4 dormitorios, 4.5 baños. Espacio habitable es 2.002 SF, terraza es 312 SF y el garaje tiene 334 SF.

Attachments

Brokered and Advertised by : Del Mar Real Estate Rosarito
Listing Agent: Del Mar Real Estate Rosarito (661) 120-1146
P2#387808936
top
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.